Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar

junho 08, 2017



  Hello my friends. Today I am posting the books I'll use on my next youtube videos. I'll use the Modern Brazilian Portuguese Grammar, the Practical Guide and the Workbook by John Whitlam. In Brazil, books are very expensive, and I looked for these two books in several bookstores but I couldn't find them. 

  So I asked a friend to get them online to me. I was thinking of posting them here (so you could download them) but they are huge, and the links would probably be reported and deleted so I gave uo the idea... in addition, I recommend you to buy them since they are excellent books. 

  This is not the only book I got, and as I use them, I'll post about them here ok? See you.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Pesquisar este blog

Translate